Waxing is a method of hair removal which removes the hair from the root. Wax best suited for your skin will be used.
At this time, I only offer Women's waxing.
- Prior to making a waxing appointmentt for any body part legs, brazilain, arms, underarms, etc. the hair must NOT be shaved for a min of 2.5/3 weeks. If you arrive & hair has not been grown out, you will still be responsible for treatment.
- please do NOT shower or apply lotion prior to wax appointment. Shower 4-5 hours prior to appointment as water softens the hair and will NOT pull out during waxing treatment.
- Minors/Children: Unless you are a parent accompanying your teen to their appointment, children are not allowed in the studio. Please understand it is a potential liability.
- Please arrive wearing loose clothing to your waxing appointment, or bring with you. i.e., dress, shorts, skirt, maxi dress etc. no tight clothing/jeans as skin needs to breathe after wax. Wearing tight/constricting clothing may cause your skin to have a reaction.
- NOTE: If you are currently taking any prescription medications, it is always best to be safe and notify Me, the Esthetician before a service. If you have used Accutane in the last six months, NO waxing or exfoliating services can safely be performed.
I reserve the right to charge for requests for hair removal not included in service you have requested at time of booking.
(ex. booked a brazilain: asking for hair removal of inside thighs, butt checks, etc)
- Eyebrows $15+
- Upper Lip $7
- Front face of chin $10+
- Sideburns $15
- Front Neck $10+
- Back Neck $10+
- Full Face (soft wax) $40+
- Full Face (hard wax) $50+
[Eyebrow/Upper Lip is included in full face. Chin/Neck is not]
- Women's Bikini: Outer sides only (hair outside of underwear) $20+
- Women's Playboy: outside sides + 1/4" taken off from inside + inside butt strip. (hair is still left on the lips & a traiangle on top) $30+
- Women's Brazilian: no hair/landing strip + inside butt strip $40+
- Hair Line from Navel (Happy Trail) $10
- Underarms $15
- Half Arms $25
- Full Arms $35+
- Half Leg (lower) $25
- Thighs $35+
- Full Legs $55+
- Lower Back $20+
- Upper Back $20+
- Full Back $35+
- Full Stomach $20+
- Lower Stomach $17+
- Derrière $20+
Different Types of Wax's that I use. I only chose the best type of wax for your hair type.
- Organic Honey Wax. is an all natural formula, gentle enough for the whole body waxing. antibacterial.
- Deluxe Creme. (pink) this all-purpose creamy wax removes thick, stubborn/coarse or curly hair. recommended for all skin types, great for brazilains. antibacterial.
- Organic Soy. this wax is enriched with soy & other natural ingredients to maximize hair removal & to protect the skin. gently formulated to remove fine to coarse hair on super sensative skin. antibacterial.great for brazilians for extra sensitive skin.
- Ultra Sensitive Zinc Oxide. formulated for acne or blemish prone skin. provides protective barriers for all skin types. antibacterial. great for ingrowns/blemishs for brazilain area.
- Cirepil Blue/hard (face only) Cirepil's blue low temperature waxes are applied at or just above skin temperatures & is the best for full face waxing. Ideal for skin that is prone to breaking out after waxing.